Re: [scots-origins] TODD / BLEAKLEY

  • Rena MCCARTHY
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
      I came across a gov. website this week which had a section on newly released
      trial documents - up to 1923 I think, which I didn't look at as I was
      pursuing something else and these days I can't afford to let my mind wander!
      I've had a look thro my web history and unfortunately can't reasonably say
      which site it was as I find my two sons have visited practically every
      darned site on the web! Maybe it was on one of the following:-
      www.hmc.gov.uk
      www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
      www.pro.gov.uk

      Rena