Re Black Isle Mckenzies

  • Ruth Enns
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2003
      Noted a remark by Alaistair re the Black Isle Mckenzies.
      I wonder if he has searched this family tree. I was told my GGGrandfather
      William Mckenzie came from the Black Isle.
      He fathered a child in Girvan, Ayr, 1823 with Martha McCaw, a son, Matthew
      Mckenzie. wonder (and hope) there may be a connection?
      Looks like Wm would have been born abt. 1800.....any connection?
      Hopeful,
      Ruth