Re: [scots-origins] The Crum family, Royals, and Hollywood!

  • bobby car
    Message 1 of 7 , May 30, 2003
      I'm sorry.. i did misunderstand.

      Rena MCCARTHY <Rena@...> wrote:You misunderstood - I said I have no connection to any Hugh Crum, whether he
      lived in Aberdeen, Germany, America, Ethiopia, or the moon. I did NOT say
      there was no Hugh Crum.
      Rena
      ==

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 2, 2003
        Thank goodness for that! You had me worried for a while. I know I'm now
        classified as a 'wrinklie' and quite a few old fashioned words now have
        modern meanings but I didn't think to look in the dictionary to see if
        negatives had been reversed to positives :-)
        Rena
        ==