Milholm death

  • Anne Pryce
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2003
      Is anyone researching Milholms?
      I`ve got a death entry for a John White Milhom - tinsmith - married to Elizabeth Darroch.
      Johns parents John Milholm and Agnes Melville.
      The death is 1903
      If anyone wants details of this entry they can let me know. I`m not sure how but this person is linked to one of my families.

      Anne

    • schues2003
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 23, 2003
        --- In scots-origins@yahoogroups.com, "Anne Pryce" <annepryce@n...>
        wrote:
        > Is anyone researching Milholms?
        > I`ve got a death entry for a John White Milhom - tinsmith -
        married to Elizabeth Darroch.
        > Johns parents John Milholm and Agnes Melville.
        > The death is 1903
        > If anyone wants details of this entry they can let me know. I`m
        not sure how but this person is linked to one of my families.

        > Anne

        I am the granddaughter of John White Milholm born 1884 died 1954. My
        mother's name was Florence Milholm Godwin. My name is Phyllis Godwin
        Schuchardt. I would love to hear from you. Mother had a brother named
        George Darrach Milholm. I would love to hear from you.

      • Anne Pryce
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 24, 2003
          Hi
          Can you send me your own e.mail address and we`ll `chat`. I`ve done more
          searching and not shown any relation to this John White Milholm but he must
          at least have been a friend to my ancestor, He was lodging with one of my
          Smiths in 1901
          Anne
          annepryce@...