Big thank you for help with names-its Christmas Eve in NZ

  • Brenda & Tony MacCulloch
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 23, 2002
      Hello everyone, everywhere,

      A big THANK YOU for all the kind souls who contributed to my understanding
      of first names and what folk may be called informally. I will put them all
      tidly together in one email and post it as they may assist someone else.

      It is Christmas Eve morning here in Auckland NZ, it sounds as if we are
      going to have a wettish Christmastime in NZ but who cares - its a lovely
      time of the year.

      Kind regards to all,

      Brenda MacCulloch
      ajmac@...