Re: [scots-origins] Fw: The Kilt

  • Margaret Brooks
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2002
      Carolyn,

      You are welcome. It was a cute joke, so thought I'd pass it along.

      Margaret
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 2, 2002
        In a message dated 01/11/2002 09:37:10 Central Standard Time,
        MBrooks743@... writes:

        > Carolyn,
        >
        > You are welcome. It was a cute joke, so thought I'd pass it along.
        >
        > Margaret

        Aye and never forget, A Scotsman wears a kilt and when the wind is blowing,
        he does not know where the wind comes from, but he knows where its going.
        Both of these are from very old Scottish music hall songs, same as 7 Old
        Ladies Caught in a Lavotry. and several others.
        Dave

        CELEBRATE YOUR HERITAGE
        to listen to ScotRadio point & click
        <A HREF="http://www.live365.com/stations/240319">http://www.live365.com/stations/240319</A>