Beattie GG Parents

  • Jim and Liz
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2002
      Dear all
      I seam to be righting a lot on here looking for all my relatives so please bare with me.
      I'm looking for :
      The parents of John Beattie wife Elizabeth MS Ross (they got married in Newington Midlothian 25th Nov 1898) I have no Date of Birth for them they had a son Robert that's all I know
      If you can find anything on John and Elizabeth I would be grateful that means I have found my GG Grandparents
      so thanks to all for being patient with me
      yours in anticipation
      Jim O'Donnell