RE: [scots-origins] Termination of Origins.net contract with the GROS

  • Charlie Munro
    Message 1 of 41 , Sep 1, 2002
      Samantha,

      The service did not "disappear" by choice - the contract with GRO
      expired. It remains to be seen what the new provider charges for the
      service Scots Origins had been providing.

      Charlie Munro <cmunro@...>

      Message 41 of 41 , Sep 7, 2002
        Hi Ian, I also would like to thank you for the founding and
        contribution of scots origin site. It was a great help for me as well
        as others and I hope you will continue in the future. Good luck, your a
        great guy. Nancy

        Nan@...