Re: [scots-origins] Termination of Origins.net contract with the GROS

  • Ian Galbraith
    Message 1 of 41 , Sep 1, 2002
      Samantha

      There's nothing redundant about providing a (free) service which doesn't
      exist. On the Family Search site you cannot search the IGI Scottish records
      by parish/district. You can only do this indirectly if you know the batch
      numbers. I find it hard that you would criticise us for trying to make life
      a little easier for researchers.

      Does anyone else feel the same way as Samantha?

      Regards

      Ian
      Origins.net

      Message 41 of 41 , Sep 7, 2002
        Hi Ian, I also would like to thank you for the founding and
        contribution of scots origin site. It was a great help for me as well
        as others and I hope you will continue in the future. Good luck, your a
        great guy. Nancy

        Nan@...