Mitchell's of the Glasgow area

  • Randie Casias
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2002
      Sorry I don't have any answers to your question, but I saw you refer to
      the name Mitchell. My Great Great Grandmother was Susan Mitchell from
      the Glasgow area of Scotland. Wondering if anyone had a Susan Mitchell
      in their family line that married Henry Goodale in New Kilpatrick,
      Dunbarton Scotland 7/6/1852.

      Thanks
      Randie Goodale-Casias
      Modesto Ca