RE: [scots-origins] GRANT Janet / LAMB William 23 Sept 1826 Curri e Midlothian

  • Clark Ken
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2002
      Hi Cattie,

      Nice to "meet" you!

      My GRANT" first appears in my lineage (going backwards that is!) in 1836 in
      a BIRTH entry; viz

      BIRTH LAMB Henrietta 10 March 1836 LAMB William / GRANT Janet Glasgow Lanark

      I've traced this Janet GRANT to an 1826 marriage entry; viz

      GRANT Janet / LAMB William 23 Sept 1826 Currie Midlothian

      Since GRANT first appears in my lineage in 1836, I don't have anything on
      "GRANT" after 1836.
      (PS: I do have some info on some other "GRANT"s prior to 1826)

      Hope this helps!

      Keep on searchin'

      Regards
      Ken Clark
      Corporate Information & Services Dept of Veterans Affairs
      Western Australian Office
      'phone 93668437 Fax 93668232 Email "Ken.Clark@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2002
        Hi Ken!
        I'll hang on to your Grant because I haven't got back that far yet, and who
        knows what will unfold. Thank you for taking the time to respond.

        Awrabest
        Cattie