I am a new member

  • Ashley Lee
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2002
      Hello to all. Allow me to intorduce myself. My name is Ashley. I am married & I have a small son. I am american. My birth-name is Crawford (but I am married to a Lee).

      I am interested in finding any Scottish Crawfords or anyone related to the Crawfords such as the: Lindsay clan or the Wallace Clan......or anyone from a new mix of the clans that I am not aware of.

      I love my family's history & any help with my research & getting to know new family members is always welcome to me.

      Thanks for your time.......

      Ashley

    • anne pryce
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2002
        Curious to know what area and time periods you have for your Crawford and
        Lindsays - these names are odd ones I have attached to my tree.
        Anne