New to group

  • rustyspoon2001
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
      I am new here to the group and would like to know if anyone here has
      any info on the MacLellan clan of south western Scotland around the
      galloway area. I am also interested in info on the Templar Knights of
      Scotland and where I might be able to find out more about them and
      who they were. There is mention of some 16 knights in the MacLellan
      family and it is rummored that a few of them may have been Templars.
    • ScotHeritage@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2002
        In a message dated 02/07/2002 06:37:15 Central Standard Time,
        bflorian@... writes:

        > I am new here to the group and would like to know if anyone here has
        > any info on the MacLellan clan of south western Scotland around the
        > galloway area. I am also interested in info on the Templar Knights of
        > Scotland and where I might be able to find out more about them and
        > who they were. There is mention of some 16 knights in the MacLellan
        > family and it is rummored that a few of them may have been Templars.
        >
        > There are tons of books on the Knights Templar and on the other associated
        > groups. What is it you are axtually looking for.

      • Ruth Clements
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 26, 2005
          I am searching the Gillooly side of my family. I know they are in Dundee, Scotland and Rosecommon Ireland. Ifanyone can help me that would be great. Thanks. Ruth