McAdam, Walter Douglas

  • normeej
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25 7:03 PM
      I am trying to locate any info on Walter, my Grandfather, born in
      Keslo, Roxboughshire, Scotland, May 28, 1908, may have a brother, not
      sure, no info on his family at all. He came to Canada in 1929-1930.
      I don't even know his parents names. Any help would be greatly
      appreciated.
      Thanks
      Norma Hansen(McAdam)
    • Ann Hancocks
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2002
        Hello Norma,

        Well you have a least his birth date! This is the best place to start.
        Apply to The General Register Office for Scotland for his birth certificate.
        This will enable you to find out the names of his parents and also his
        mothers maiden name..then take it from there.

        The address is:
        New Register House
        Edinburgh
        EH1 3YT