[scots-origins] Re: Black's Lookup Request

  • Ian Galbraith
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 29, 1999
      I bought a copy of Black's in Waterstones, Princes St, Edinburgh last month,
      so although Thin's might not have it it's worth shopping around the bigger
      bookshops (and maybe even the smaller ones) in Edinburgh and, I should
      think, Glasgow .

      Ian Galbraith

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 1999
        Ian Galbraith wrote:
        > I bought a copy of Black's in Waterstones, Princes St, Edinburgh last
        month,

        Thanks, Ian. I just ordered a copy from Waterstone's online store. Had
        never heard of it! Here's the URL for others:

        http://www.waterstones.co.uk/

        My order is on its way to being processed and *hopefully* I won't hear that
        the copy is out of stock! :-)
        By the way, they seem to have a lot of other Scottish historical titles I've
        been looking for.

        Leah
        Arlington, TX

        http://home.earthlink.net/~clinks/
        Researching: STENHOUSE, SPOWART, DRYLIE, MCFARLANE, BROWN, ADAMSON,
        SOMERS, CAMERON, FERGUSON, HUNTER - Fifeshire and Stirlingshire