Re: [scots-origins] Stewarts

  • Heather Gallard
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 31, 2002
      Hi Maben
      My Grandfather was born on June 10, 1885 at #4 Murdock Terrace, St.
      Cuthberts and My grandmother was born Aug 14 (1884 - 1885)? On the 1891
      census it says Buteshire, Kilmory. I think this would be on the Isle of
      Arran.
      I believe my grandmother and her parents were living somewhere on the Isle
      of Arran in 1881. Perhaps Kilbride or Kilmory?
      Thanks for your help
      Heather

      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 1, 2002
        Oh, how nice for you! It quite gives one hope, doesn't it?

        I just yesterday received an email on the Jones board of Missouri, USA, w/
        my gggrandmother's name in the Subject line. If it works out, I will have
        pushed back to her parents. Wheeeeeeee!!!!!! Plus, of course, I have
        oodles of info to give that person, too. This is my very first possible
        breakthrough via these aliases and email. How nice to just sit at one's
        desk and have precious information arrive at one's fingertips.

        Adhani√° MacMullen Olson