Re Govanhill & Canbusnethan

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2001
      Hi

      After sending the previous message I had another look at the 1881 Census for
      Govanhill and found the following entry which might be what you are looking
      for.

      Dwelling: 40 Govanhill St
      Census Place: Govan, Lanark, Scotland
      Source: FHL Film 0203673 GRO Ref Volume 644-11 EnumDist 108
      Page 3
      Marr Age Sex Birthplace
      James SINCLAIR M 32 M Glasgow, Lanark, Scotland
      Rel: Head
      Occ: Iron Grinder
      Jane SINCLAIR M 33 F Glasgow, Lanark, Scotland
      Rel: Wife
      Jane S. SINCLAIR 9 F Glasgow, Lanark, Scotland
      Rel: Daur
      Occ: Scholar
      William SINCLAIR 7 M Glasgow, Lanark, Scotland
      Rel: Son
      Occ: Scholar
      Euphemia SINCLAIR 4 F Glasgow, Lanark, Scotland
      Rel: Daur
      Grace SINCLAIR 2 F Glasgow, Lanark, Scotland
      Rel: Daur