Greetings, Scots!

  • macmullenchild@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2001
      I just joined this esteemed group and am looking forward to having
      fun and finding relatives...well, one can hope, can't one?

      My family includes William Wallace MacMullen or McMillen, Elwood and
      Sophronia (Jones) Noland and James Hardin Noland and his wife Pauline
      Jane Colliver. These are all in the US, in Missouri, but I hope to
      follow them back to "the old country".

      I am planning to visit Scotland next June-July...Fort William and
      Glen Nevis...please feel free to advise me on what to do and see and
      what not to miss. :-)

      Thank you all in advance....