Re: [scots-origins] Digest Number 645

  • Ewan Steed
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2001
      Hi there

      This is the last digest I have received. Could you please inform if there
      is a problem.

      Ewan

      Member of Ayrshire and Arran Tourist Board; Ayrshire Chamber of Commerce and
      Industry; also Ayrshire and Arran Tourism Industry Forum.
      Please visit our web site at: www.ancestryroots.co.uk. We welcome your
      thoughts and views as to what you would like to be included on the site.
      At the moment, for intended visitors, we have a small questionnaire (Travel
      Itinerary) which, if relevant, we would ask you to complete. Thank you.