Dave's letter

  • Janet
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2001
      Hi,
      I have been reading all letters in ref. to Joanne's posting about James
      letter.
      After reading his letter, I agree with Dave. I live in the US and I think
      the letter was taken out of context. I am a novice at this genealogy and he
      gave some good advice.
      Dave, I am still laughing at what your father said to the Canadian lady. Yet
      I knew what he really ment.
      Scots still have a sense of humor.
      Janet
    • ScotHeritage@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2001
        In a message dated 04/06/01 4:43:11 AM Central Daylight Time,
        yogjan@... writes:

        << Hi,
        I have been reading all letters in ref. to Joanne's posting about James
        letter.
        After reading his letter, I agree with Dave. I live in the US and I think
        the letter was taken out of context. I am a novice at this genealogy and he
        gave some good advice.
        Dave, I am still laughing at what your father said to the Canadian lady. Yet
        I knew what he really ment.
        Scots still have a sense of humor.
        Janet >>

        Aye and we need it look who we got for neighbours, the MacTight Bums doon
        south..
        Dave
        CELEBRATE YOUR HERITAGE WITH ScotRadio
        <A HREF="http://www.live365.com/stations/240319">