MacLagans and ministers

  • rosaline furnivall
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2001
      Hi AMJ

      I have Maclagans in my tree in Perthshire but a bit earlier than yours.

      Ministers - Fasti Ecclesiae is a list of all ministers in Scotland from the
      16th century to the present day. If you're not able to get a look at a copy
      let me know the details and I'll look them up for you.

      best wishes
      Rosaline
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2001
        --- In scots-origins@y..., "rosaline furnivall" <rosfurnivall@h...>
        wrote:
        > Hi AMJ and Rosealie

        I too have MacLagan's in my wife's family tree, dating back to
        Alexander MacLagan, my wife's ggg grandfather(d. 1856), had 4
        children, including Peter Robertson MacLagan (b. 1851, d. FEb. 1887)
        who married Ida Louise Antoinetta Fuhrer (b. 1858, d. 1935). Lotsa
        other info on other MacLagan's. Does any of this ring any bells?

        Robin Coombs
      • rosaline furnivall
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2001
          >I too have MacLagan's in my wife's family tree, dating back to
          >Alexander MacLagan, my wife's ggg grandfather(d. 1856), had 4
          >children, including Peter Robertson MacLagan (b. 1851, d. FEb. 1887)
          >who married Ida Louise Antoinetta Fuhrer (b. 1858, d. 1935). Lotsa
          >other info on other MacLagan's. Does any of this ring any bells?
          >
          >Robin Coombs

          Hi Robin

          My McLagans are in Clunie, Perthshire:
          Margaret McLagan (married John Robertson 1870)
          William McLagan b1805 Clunie (married Christian Gow 1832)- children John,
          Janet, William, James, Margaret, Alexander, Robert and Anne
          William McLagan (married about 1800 Janet Angus) - children Jean, Elisabeth,
          William and James

          best wishes
          Rosaline