Re: Newspapers

  • joan love
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2001
      Thank you everyone, you've all been most helpful, regarding the "Directory
      of Scottish Newspapers, especially Jim, Liz, David and Elizabeth. In answer
      to your quirie, David, I'm working on the Milne family in Strichen - they
      originated I believe in Fraserburgh . As far as I know there are no
      Benzies/Low in the family, but Strichen is a small place, and you never
      know.

      Regards Joan