RE: [scots-origins] checking hay family

  • Douglas Biggs
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 29, 2000
      did any one know a douglas hay he was a cerpenter who lived in springburn
      glasgow he worked on the queen elizabeth and the queen mary at the shipyards
      he was also a wylie lockhead carpenter

    • Douglas Biggs
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 1, 2001
        arbroath is only 43 miles away from aberdeen what do you have

      • ScotHeritage@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 2, 2001
          In a message dated 02/01/01 5:04:23 AM Central Standard Time,
          dougbiggs@... writes:

          << did any one know a douglas hay he was a cerpenter who lived in springburn
          glasgow he worked on the queen elizabeth and the queen mary at the shipyards
          he was also a wylie lockhead carpenter >>

          It should notbe too hard tofind his records from the old files of the boat
          yard, or from perhaps the police because as war was impending I doubt a
          security check of all the workers at Browns would not of been checked.
          Dave
        • Douglas Biggs
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 5, 2001