Bolan family

  • Rachel Bedingfield
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2000
      Hi, I've just joined the group. I'm searching for my family who were
      called Bolan and came form Lochgelly, Fife. At least, that's where my
      father came from, but my grandfather was a miner and maybe moved
      around a bit more. Not much info. yet...waiting for some certificates
      to come to establish this century's links, but if anyone out there
      knows 'owt about this family name in that area, I'd loev to know
      Rachel
    • MITSFN1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2000
        Rachel

        I don't know if this is in your family. But I grew up in north Jersey, NJ
        and I knew this Father Bolon, a priest. He came from Ireland, right were my
        family came from. He now lives in Sparta NJ from the last I heard. He was
        the nicest man I have ever met. I can try and find out were he is now, when
        I take a trip back up north.

        Michele