Re: Riccarton / Kilmarnock

  • marjagiejgo@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 28, 2000
      Hello Don,

      My connection with LAUGHLAND is John LAUGHLAND who married Elizabeth
      BARNES in Kilmarnock in 1861. They are my g-g-grandparents. I don't
      know anything about the Laughlands before that time, although there
      are some listed in the Registers, but I don't know if we are
      connected to them.

      all the best
      Marja

      --- In scots-origins@egroups.com, "lmacd@b..." <lmacd@b...> wrote:

      > I have relatives in Kilmaurs with the LAUGHLAND surname.
      >
      > They were grocers in Kilmaurs early last century (i.e. 1900s).
    • Bruce Humphrey
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 3, 2000
        marjagiejgo@... wrote:

        > Hello Richard,
        >
        > I haven't come across a Jane Boyd yet. My Boyd is Helen, born around
        > 1810.

        If you should come across an Agnes Boyd,
        married William Humphrey in Kilmarnock
        on
        24 November, 1843, or Jean Boyd, married
        James Humphrey, Kilmarnock, 14 April,
        1836, please let me know......

        Bruce Humphrey.