40600Origins joins Findmypast

  • group.origins
    Jun 20, 2014
      Dear Scots Origins Discussion Group member

      We’re posting this message to let you know that Origins has been purchased by Findmypast.

      Genealogy is all about family and we’ve now become part of a larger one, which means great things for both Origins customers and for family history!

      All of the records currently on Origins will over time be made available on Findmypast and you will still be able to research your family history with Origins.

      I’d like to thank you all for your loyalty and custom over many years and I look forward to many more as part of the larger Findmypast team.

      Ian Galbraith
      Founder, Origins.net