Certainly not midnight on Sunday. Monday at 1PM is ideal for every week except one. Let honesty rule that week. From: email@example.com
I think having a consistent deadline is a good idea, but it should be early, not late in the day. 10am/1pm on Monday or midnight on Sunday.firstname.lastname@example.org
Ugh, I woke up early for nothing Monday? Didn't know we had 'til 7pm for the 3rd week. Might as well make each week 7pm. Pretty please?outfittedbull
- Jan 30, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.