OK, so here is an All Star week wrinkle I was not aware of. Usually, if you have a starter-eligible reliever in your rotation and he pitches two shutoutmsvmsv
I was in a league, anout 2002, where an owner had this backwards. He didn't notice it all year. In the playoffs, he pinch hit scrubs for guys like Todd Helton.han60man
Your opponent probably is dong hte numbers exactly backwards, and putting a dash in the PH column for his best hitters and then numbers for his worst hitters.hayley97us
- Jan 30, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.