I agree with this sentiment. GMs can do whatever they want, but managers should be playing to win, or, at the very least, doing no harm and letting your lineupnbtbird23
If an owner in a league I were in benched Trout and King Felix for the sake of tanking, I would a) first send a note (or better, use phone if said owner washan60man
Please don't bench your best players. It is extremely rude to tank with lineups, and disrespectful to other owners. This is the type of play that can causegarthhewitt
- Jan 30, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.