Here is my answer to scoresheet-talk from 2014 and I stand by it. :) I suggest others correct their answers to agree with mine. :) Play Ball! - Dave B. P.S.dbarton314
I tried to search for when we've covered that before. Yahoo took the search-function away, but google found twice when Jeff B has answered this question, onegarthhewitt
I'm certain a pitcher must be in the rotation to bank a start. I believe Stephen is right that a pitcher from the bullpen can use a previously banked start.msvmsv
- Jan 30, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.