Bitching/Crowing

  • Dan Wachtell
    Message 1 of 4 , May 10, 2012
      NL Sandy K, BL Shoeless Joe: combined 3-9

      AL Sandy K: 4-2. Bullpen: 23.1 IP, 0 ER, 7 H, 4 BB

    • Dan Wachtell
      Message 2 of 4 , May 10, 2012
        That should say AL Big Unit.

        On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 2:01 PM, Dan Wachtell <dwachtell@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > NL Sandy K, BL Shoeless Joe: combined 3-9
        >
        > AL Sandy K: 4-2. Bullpen: 23.1 IP, 0 ER, 7 H, 4 BB

      • David Gerken
        Message 3 of 4 , May 10, 2012
          I had a game that I lost 28-2. I was down 17-2 after 2 thanks to Minor and
          Jonathan Sanchez laying eggs in the first two innings. Sanchez lasted 1/3
          of an inning and gave up 6 hits and 2 walks and they all came around to
          score.

          On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 1:02 PM, Dan Wachtell <dwachtell@...> wrote:

          > That should say AL Big Unit.
          >
          > On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 2:01 PM, Dan Wachtell <dwachtell@...> wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > NL Sandy K, BL Shoeless Joe: combined 3-9
          > >
          > > AL Sandy K: 4-2. Bullpen: 23.1 IP, 0 ER, 7 H, 4 BB

        • han60man
          Message 4 of 4 , May 10, 2012
            I Was Lucky this week! I faced horrible pitching! The computer giveth, and the computer taketh away; blessed be the Scoresheet computer!