112603Re: ## Re: Patriots Day game

  • Dan Wachtell
    Apr 17
      I'd say today's start by Steven Wright is sufficient evidence that could easily influence a decision as to whether or not to put him in a rotation for the work, as he's a borderline guy but probably rostered in 100% of Scoresheet leagues.  You would also want to reorder your bullpen if, for instance, your closer had a blow-up outing on Monday of any given week.  It's information that no one should have - I think it's perennially the worst decision made in running this product by the otherwise outstanding powers-that-be.

      On Mon, Apr 17, 2017 at 4:46 PM, Tony Bennett tb3nn3tt@... [scoresheet-talk] <scoresheet-talk@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I've only played for a handful of years - does anyone remember a Patriot's Day game where some random utility guy went 5-5 with a couple of homers or a spot starter fired a shutout and everyone (except their owners, of course) were pissed when they showed up in the week's starting lineup/rotation?

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic