WORLDS LARGEST COMPANY BANGALORE NEEDS JAVA SWING PROFESSIONAL 2-5 YRS EXPERIENC

  • dhana_itjob
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 6:13 AM
      Hi Friends!!!
      A leading global provider of Information Technology services in
      Bangalore, specializing in
      the design and deployment of leading-edge information management
      solutions. With offices in 13 countries across the US, Europe,
      and Asia, and a workforce of over 4,600
      experienced information technology and consulting professionals .

      Request you to kindly send your resume and refer
      all your friends who might be interested. Kindly apply only if your
      skill sets meet all of the given criteria in each stipulated
      requirement.

      [PLEASE MENTION THE REQUIRMENT NO IN THE SUBJECT OF THE MAIL]

      REQUIREMENT I:Java,J2EE LEAD Professionals
      Core Skills:JAVA J2EE WITH EJB
      Experience : 5 to 8 Years
      Loaction : Bangalore

      REQUIREMENT II:Java, Swing, RDBMS, Design Patterns, OOAD, ANT and XML
      Core Skills: C, C++ , Unix and J2ee ( JSP, Servlets, EJB ) and
      Exposure to telecom billing will be highly
      preferable.

      Experience : 2 to 5 Years
      Position : Developer
      Loaction : Bangalore

      The Requirement is Immediate and the paypackage is very
      attractive . Kindly Please send as the resume at the earliest.We will
      be Online in Yahoo Chat ID: dhana_itjob for fast
      communication. Kindly please send as your updated resume at the
      earliest.

      With best regards,
      B.DHANA LAKSHMI
      Career Impact