Doctor Who: The Starship of Madness - March 25 and March 26

  • Emma Lathan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2011
      The Post-Meridian Radio Players present...

      *Doctor Who: The Starship of Madness*

      A staged radio play based on the long-running BBC sci-fi series

      ------------

      The Post-Meridian Radio Players, Boston's premier audio theater troupe,
      presents two FUND-RAISING encore performances of their highly-successful
      show from Arisia 2011!

      *When:* Friday, March 25th, 8:00pm - 9:30pm & Saturday, March 26th, 3:00pm -
      4:30pm
      *Where:* Urban Promise Church of
      Somerville<http://www.somervilletheatreonline.com/somerville>
      *Address:* 204 Elm St.,Somerville, MA
      (map<http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=204781412831383179818.00049d4b8dca9d37b724e&ll=42.39478,-71.121004&spn=0.007606,0.006845&z=16&source=embed>
      )
      *Tickets:* FREE (with a suggested donation of $5 to help support
      future PMRPprojects!)
      *Webpage* & *Ticket Reservations:*
      http://www.pmrp.org<http://www.huboftheuniverseproductions.com/events_starshipofmadness.html>

      *About the Show: **Suffering Shoggoths! The Roaring Twenties have just
      begun! Flappers! Gin joints! Deep Ones? A newly-regenerated Doctor joins
      forces with a struggling, nightmare-plagued writer by the name of Lovecraft
      to investigate attacks in Boston by monstrous creatures. Who is this
      eccentric Professor Whiteman who appears to be behind it all? What is the
      secret of the Professor's amazing chair that can seemingly cure the insane?
      What truly goes on inside the Miskatonic Gentlemen's Club? What will happen
      to the world, and every living being on it, when C'thulhu rises?
      *
      Featuring:

      *Andy Hicks* as The Doctor
      *Alyssa Osiecki* as Violet Brooks
      *Ron Lacey* as Professor Whiteman
      *Rob Noyes* as H.P. Lovecraft (Fri)
      *Andy Lebrun* as H.P. Lovecraft (Sat)
      *Mindy Klenoff* as Faith Parker
      *Tom Champion* as Franklin Pabodie
      *Michael McAfee* & *Brad Smith* as the Deep Ones

      Written & Directed by *Alicia E. Goranson*
      Technical Direction by *Neil Marsh*
      Produced by *Chris DeKalb*

      Visit *www.pmrp.org* for more information and to reserve your tickets!

      --
      "When we started skating, we had no role models in Poland to follow, we just
      had a wish."
      -- Zagorska and Siudek, 1999 World Bronze medalist-figure skating pair from
      Poland
      Always remember Ferengi Rule of Acquisition Number 76: Every once in a
      while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies."
      - Quark (Deep Space Nine)
      "I had forgotten that men could not see unicorns. Just because they cannot
      see them does not mean they do not exist."
      - The Unicorn (The Last Unicorn)
      "Sometimes I think the universe just waits for me to get cocky."
      - Egon (The Real Ghostbusters cartoon)
      "A man is as happy as he makes up his mind to be."
      - Abraham Lincoln
      "Please try to understand before one of us dies..."
      - John Cleese as Basil Fawlty
      "Killing you is on our to do list. Please be polite and wait your turn. "
      - The Game Operation Division
      "I'm not going there to die. I just need to know if I was ever really
      alive."
      - Spike (Cowboy Bebop)