What are you...

  • Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. M
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 16, 2007
      Watching on TV and DVD? What do you recommend? What should we steer
      clear of?

      Tracey
    • muze101
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 20, 2007
        Hi Tracey
        Well, I loved scifi TV at one point but I have to admit the last shows
        I was really wild about was Witchblade and First Wave. I was also a
        Dark Angel fan. I admit to missing horror based tv shows. I was hoping
        the new version of The Night Stalker would last. Right now, I really
        love Heroes, it has replaced Lost in my heart. Lost was so great when
        it first started and I love surprises and plot twists as much as the
        next girl but in the last season I felt the writers were just trying
        to go in too many directions. With it's return last fall, showing a
        few eps, then asking the audience to wait until Feb '07 for new shows
        was jut a bit much for me. I don't think I'll be going back.

        I'm looking forward to the Dresden Files and I have been watching Dr.
        Who when I can catch it. Does anyone no anything about Torchwood?
        Where it's airing in the U.S.? I keep hearing good things about it.

        ~~~rachelle

        --- In scifinoir@yahoogroups.com, "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 20, 2007
          hey Rachelle:

          I was a big Witchblade and First Wave wave fan too. Dark angel was ok,
          but I seem to remember it coming on the same time as Star Trek Voyager
          or something, so I missed it alot. I feel like I am going through some
          type of withdrawal lately. Moving to Mexico has made it worse. We get a
          few Canadian shows you don't get, but we don't get everything you get.
          Those shows we do get, we are several months behind you. (I saw the
          premier of heroes while visiting the states in the fall, but the series
          will not premier here for another few weeks) I had to watch Eureka
          entirely on itunes downloads

          However, we are moving soon to an area that gets more shows and that has
          satellite services that provide most US stations directly. So perhaps
          soon I will be off of life support. If I was there, I think I would want
          to see Dresden. If we do not get it and you guys like it, I will down
          load it.

          Tracey