[Fwd: ABC Television looking for a family that loves horror. PLEASE READ- NOT SPAM!]

  • Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. M
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2006
      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: ABC Television looking for a family that loves horror. PLEASE
      READ- NOT SPAM!
      Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 17:40:05 -0500
      From: Kirstin Dodich <kirstin.dodich@...>
      To: <SciFiNoir_Lit-owner@yahoogroups.com>

      Dear List Owner,

      I am a casting producer for ABC Television's hit reality show, //Wife
      Swap//. I am reaching out to you in hopes that through your yahoo
      group, you might be able to help me find a family for our show. I am
      looking for a family that LOVES everything about the HORROR genre! I
      thought it couldn’t hurt to reach out to you to see if you might forward
      my message along as I didn’t want to spam your group.

      In case you are unfamiliar with the show, the premise of Wife Swap is to
      take two different families and have the mom's switch place to
      experience how another family lives. Half of the week, mom lives the
      life of the family she is staying with. Then she introduces a "rule
      change" where she implements rules and activities that her family has.
      It's a positive experience for people to not only learn but teach about
      other families and other ways of life.

      Wife Swap airs on Disney owned ABC television on Mondays at 8 pm- the
      family hour! There is another show that copies ours. We focus on having
      fun, learning and teaching. They focus on conflict. I just want to make
      sure our show doesn't get confused with theirs!
      */
      Requirements: Each family must consist of two parents and at least one
      child between 7 and 17 and should reside in the continental U.S. (There
      may be other children living in the home who are older or younger than
      the required age…as long as one child is in the required age range.)/*

      My hope is that you would post this information to your group so that
      if anyone is interested, they will be able to reach me. Maybe you even
      have a family in mind that you could refer me to. This is a very unique
      experience that can be life changing for everyone. In addition, each
      family that tapes an episode of //Wife Swap// receives $20,000 as
      compensation for their time. Anyone who refers a family that appears
      on our program receives $1000 as a 'thank you’ from us.

      I appreciate you taking the time to read this - I know it is an unusual
      request. If you have any questions, please call me at the number
      below. Please let me know if you think you will be able to help me.
      Thank you for your time.

      *Kirstin Dodich| Casting Producer| ABC Television /Wife Swap/*

      *RDF USA| **440 9^th Avenue**| **11^th Floor**| **New York**| **NY 10001***

      *tel. + 1 212 404 1418| fax. + 1 212 404 1423*

      *kirstin.dodich@... <mailto:kirstin.dodich@...> |
      www.rdfusa.com <http://www.rdfusa.com>*