No activity in last 7 days
Science Fiction writing that moves to capture the reader who tends to have less interest in technological plots, gadgets, and galaxies far, far away. Rather, the writer attempts to blend seamless believability into high-tech story lines and sub-plotting. This is a task accomplished by bending, twisting, and shadowing science fiction material with a candy coated reality, using the creepy and controversial dark truths of everyday life for the veiled effect. Now your disinterested alien nonbeliever, is a reader who has accepted E.T. as an archangel of the lord, instead. (And, please, do not to confuse a lesser included creep, with the graphic macabre of horror).
- Sep 22, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.