REQUEST FOR HELP

  • kboakye_2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2005
      Hello fellow Members,
      I will be very grateful if you can help me with this assignment.
      The question is
      WHY DOES ACETYLCHOLINE ACT AT BOTH NICOTINIC AND MUSCARINIC
      RECEPTORS,WHILE NICOTINE ACT ONLY AT NICOTINIC RECEPTORS AND
      MUSCARINE ACT AT ONLY MUSCARINIC RECEPTORS?
      I will be very grateful if you can help me sortthis question out
      because am not getting enough information to solving this question.
      Thankyou.
      kboakye