Re: [science-fiction] Blade Runner

  • christopherh_uk
    Message 1 of 68 , Jun 1, 2002
      --- In sciencefictiongroup@y..., "Craig Ranapia" <high_windows@y...>
      wrote:
      > A more solid link is that Blade Runner and Soldier were both
      written by David Webb Peoples (who also co-wrote Twelve Monkeys with
      wife Janet).

      Twelve Monkeys! A brilliant (flawed 'cos it's Gilliam and it comes
      with his jobbut who cares!) movie and one I must sit down and see
      again very soon! Come to think of it, I'd love to see Brazil on
      DuhVeeDee. It's probably out already.

      Chris H
    • Bill Blank
      Message 68 of 68 , Feb 21, 2006
        At 10:20 AM +0000 2/21/06, Jeff wrote:
        >You can use it with a video capture card or device. Dazzler has a USB
        >and a Firewire version.

        I have a Dazzle which works well with a really fast computer and lots
        of RAM. On a single processor G4 it dropped frames and audio/video
        synch was bad. On a dual G5 it works perfectly.

        Bill