Re: [science-fiction] Anyone here watch "Throgh The Wormhole?"

  • Chocolate Lover
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 21, 2013
      On 21/08/2013 5:22 PM, betty monfette wrote:

      > He's not *just* the presenter -- there is, quite often, a real-life
      > reference he pulls in to help explain things. And he's something of a
      > science nut / geek, actually capable of understanding what they're
      > focusing on, not simply parroting line.
      >
      > http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/02/morgan-freeman-wormhole-aliens-space-origins-life_n_3530362.html
      >
      > http://science.discovery.com/tv-shows/through-the-wormhole/videos/behind-the-scenes.htm
      >
      > Akuma

      I didn't know that about him.

      I just watched Oblivion and loved it.

      About to watch Olympus Has Fallen

      John
    • Chocolate Lover
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 3 7:34 PM
        I finally got my DVDs of Through The Wormhole

        I am actually kind of excited to start watching them

        John
      • Barry
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 3 7:57 PM
          On 9/3/2013 10:34 PM, Chocolate Lover wrote:
          > I finally got my DVDs of Through The Wormhole
          >
          > I am actually kind of excited to start watching them

          They also have most of the episodes for free online.

          http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/through-the-wormhole/

          --
          N.E. Barry Hofstetter
          Semper melius Latine sonat

          All opinions in this email are my own, and
          reflect no institution with which I may be
          associated