Re: [science-fiction] Re: TRON Legacy feedback

  • betty monfette
    Message 1 of 68 , Aug 1, 2013
      Absolutely.  I wasn't particularly thrilled with every single thing on Trent's latest either.  Guess it was just a shock.  Ah well...  back to Rammstein...
       Akuma

      "...but while I'm stating the obvious, this mission is already a failure." M.R. McKay

      Message 68 of 68 , Aug 5, 2013
        I started with CUBE than kinda got obsessed with trying to find *everything* he'd done.