A Doctor Who Qeustion

  • Chocolate Lover
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8 9:16 AM
      Hey guys I have a Doctor Who related question.

      Question about the Cybermen I've been meaning to ask for ages.

      When they were first created on "Pete's World" (that's the one with the
      alternate Jackie Tyler who never had a daughter) I am wondering if the
      guy that supposedly invents them had been influenced telepathically by
      the real Cybermen from Mondas? I know that's not likely but I have
      wondered that.

      Also what became of that version of the Cybermen and will they meet the
      ones from Pete's world?

      BTW which version of them was in "A good man goes to war?"

      John