Re: [science-fiction] Kickstarter - Book Trailer

  • Henry Sanders
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 16, 2013
      Congrats on the Kickstarter trailer.
      CheersHenry Lewis Sanders

      --- On Sat, 3/16/13, George Mc Vey <renderer4you@...> wrote:

      From: George Mc Vey <renderer4you@...>
      Subject: Re: [science-fiction] Kickstarter - Book Trailer
      To: "sciencefictiongroup@yahoogroups.com" <sciencefictiongroup@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Saturday, March 16, 2013, 9:15 AM

      Ellen;

      Excellent job on the Kickstarter trailer. Not sure if I'll be able to swing a donation there, but you can be sure I'll pick up the book when it comes out. Kudos.

      Talk atcha later & seeya in the funnypages

      George (GeoMc) McVey

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 16, 2013
        Thanks George. You're a bud! I won't lie and act like every five bucks doesn't count, but it's just as important to get the word out to lovers of SF, so I'll be just as glad if you post a link somewhere. -Ellen