Re: [science-fiction] The Higgs Bosson

  • George Mc Vey
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2013
      Hey, all;

      The potential import of the Higgs Bosson particle could be Earth shattering, if you believe one theory. Not in our lifetime, mind you, but... The theories and potential consequences of physics are far ranging and as diverse as their originators. The only thing certain is: I, personally, have insufficient data to extrapolate, postulate, or pontificate on the matter. But, I will follow, with avid interest, the discussions and discoveries of those who do. It's this type of occurrence that makes the speculation of science fiction so stimulating. The world is full of wonder, with new pieces of the puzzle being discovered daily, making now an optimal time to be a fan of the genre.

      Now let's just hope we don't destroy ourselves before anything meaningful can be made of the new data.

      Talk atcha later & seeya in the funnypages
      George (GeoMc) McVey