Re: [science-fiction] "The Tomorrow Man" (1995--Unsold Pilot)--created by Alan Spencer

  • Jan LaFata
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2012
      I was just checking this out...didn't look all that bad...Then I started
      surfing around for more info on it when I found they made another
      Tommorow Man in 2002. No robot's in this one but there is some time
      travel in it and Corbin Berson's in it!

      http://www.amazon.com/The-Tomorrow-Man-Corbin-Bernsen/dp/B00005JXYD

      Jan

      On 9/30/2012 1:17 AM, spaceforce2000@... wrote:

      > "The Tomorrow Man" (1995)--Created by Alan Spencer ("Sledge Hammer!") On
      > YouTube in 11 parts: LINK: _The Tomorrow Man Part One - YouTube_
      > (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ynv7goigjbw&feature=relmfu)
      >
      > --Fred

    • Jeffrey
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 10, 2012
        The basic idea was used as a concept film for a possible series by Irwin Allen in 1968. The Man from the 25th Century had James Darren as an Earth Man taken to another planet, trained, and then sent back to Earth as a spy. Rebelling against his Alien masters he becomes an agent to defend Earth. One blow against it was it shared similar plot elements with Quinn Martin's Invaders. Producers like the idea though. Assignment Earth, an episode of ST TOS, was rumored to have been inspired by it.

        JP