Space Command Update

  • Jan
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2012
    • Jan LaFata
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 3, 2012
      • donnamz812
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 3, 2012
          Jan this link didn't work, it brought me to the rapidshare website to buy their product

          Donna Z in MA

          --- In sciencefictiongroup@yahoogroups.com, Jan LaFata <janlafata@...> wrote:

          > Space Command Update #39:
          > https://rapidshare.com/files/3993060927/Space_Command_Update__39.pdf
          >
          > Jan

        • Depth 3D - Patrick Smith
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 3, 2012
            Hi Donna

            I had a quick look at this and was a little surprised to be presented with the download site but clicking on the

            Save File to...
            ...your computer.

            DOWNLOAD

            button kicked off the PDF download. My anti virus software screamed out a warning that the file could possibly do unmentionable things to my PC, but I treated this with contempt and went ahead anyway to safely open the PDF to enjoy the contents therein.

            Love Tuesdays!

            depth3d

            ________________________________
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 3, 2012
              Sorry you had trouble Donna. Rapidshare's main page can look misleading,
              but all you have to do, once you get to that page is navigate over to
              where it says "Save File To", there you'll see the bouncing arrow, below
              that it says download. Click on that and your download will begin,
              allowing you the option to either save the PDF to your hard drive and
              open it right there in your browser.

              Jan

              On 7/3/2012 7:43 AM, donnamz812 wrote:

              > Jan this link didn't work, it brought me to the rapidshare website to
              > buy their product
              >
              > Donna Z in MA
              >
              > --- In sciencefictiongroup@yahoogroups.com
              > <mailto:sciencefictiongroup%40yahoogroups.com>, Jan LaFata
              > <janlafata@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > Space Command Update #39:
              > > https://rapidshare.com/files/3993060927/Space_Command_Update__39.pdf
              > >
              > > Jan