Re: [science-fiction] Whitechapel

  • dizzheart@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 20, 2011
      The Luther that's on now IS the second season.

      First series dealt with the loss of his wife, among other things.

      I don't mean that Matt Smith is a *bad* actor (his Christopher Isherwood
      was okay) but I do think his range is more limited than David Tennant's, and
      he's less forceful than Christopher Eccleston. But even if either of
      those gentlemen were playing the stories now being done, I still wouldn't like
      the style of storytelling being used. Personal preference.

      Janice

      In a message dated 10/20/2011 9:33:48 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      Berwyn99@... writes:

      I'll be looking for it also. Big fan of the BBC series. Thoroughly enjoyed
      Primeval, Demons, and Being Human, among others. Waiting for the 2nd
      season of Luther. Currently watching Bedlam.
      Also noticed that Matt Smith reveived the Scream award for lead actor.
      Roger