Re: [science-fiction] Re: Quatermass (was: Enterprise and reasons I hated it.)

  • dizzheart@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2011
      In a message dated 9/30/2011 11:56:04 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      jpmotis@... writes:

      <<< My Disc had all the BBC stamps so I thionk it was the original
      version. >>>

      Then we may not be speaking of the same Quatermass version. My set has 2
      discs, not 1, and the brand names on it are Thames, A&E and Fremantle Media
      (not BBC). Running time of 208 minutes.

      One disk is the 4 episodes of the TV series; the other is the theatrical
      version and a History Channel documentary on Stonehenge.

      Janice