Supernatural - Season Four out on DVD this week

  • scifimoviepage
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2009
      Any other Supernatural fans here?

      Over time this under-appreciated series became one of my favorite TV shows, edging out the likes of Smallville (which annoys me right now!) and StarGate: Atlantis in the process.

      Anyway, Supernatural - Season Four hits DVD and Blu-Ray shelves in the States today.

      Read our review at The Sci-Fi Movie Page here:

      http://www.scifimoviepage.com/dvd/supernatural-season4.html

      - James O'Ehley
      Webmaster, the Sci-Fi Movie Page
      (www.scifimoviepage.com)
    • Valeria30@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2009
        I love Supernatural! It's the one show that my son watches with me every week when the new episodes are on..... New episodes begin Sept. 10th!!! Lucifer is on the loose!!! How the heck are Sam and Dean going to fix this one??? Plus Sam deserves a great big old "I told you so!!!"? LOL!!!