Re: [science-fiction] Re: Tennant To Quit Doctor Who

  • Heather Spicer
    Message 1 of 33 , Nov 1, 2008
      Everything that everyone is saying about all this is well and good...however, everyone just loved the Prof.River Song storyline, and with Tennant leaving,  this will now make no sense. She remembers him as the Tennant incarnation (in the future)... when he leaves, their meeting in the future will never have happened, and neither will "the Library" episode

      Message 33 of 33 , Nov 2, 2008
        In a message dated 11/2/2008 2:48:04 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
        aviannix37@... writes:

        But the knowledge of his actual name is how she got our version of the
        Doctor to trust her in the library episode...

        It's so obvious in that two parter that River and the Doctor share some
        kind of relationship in the future....

        I'm totally confused now about what your original point was -- because we
        all knew all that.

        Janice

        **************Plan your next getaway with AOL Travel. Check out Today's Hot
        5 Travel Deals!